Rjp Remodeling And Construction - Review about Wood Tile Installation from Wylie, Texas

Same story as all the others.I wanted wood tile installed 'Emmanuel' came out with 'Dominick' his assistant who measured.

Emmanuel came back out with his DBA 'Joseph Prado' to collect the deposit and to give me the contract, I get a call from a cash checking place if it was ok for him to cash this check even though the work was not scheduled to start for over a week and the contract had not been signed. I told them no and I get a call from Emmanuel saying how I am not trying to pay him (even though no work has been started) I cancelled the check and told him we were not proceeding with the job.

Here are some numbers and emails. He's using RJP remodeling & construction or RJP renovations.

(972) 876-0448 is the phone number I talked to him on.rjp_construction_ren@yahoo.com & RJP.builders@gmail.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 23, 2015 #1083097

New information 12/23/15
All In One Remodeling & Construction
2031 John West Rd. #100
Dallas TX 75228
allinoneremodelingconstruction@yahoo.com Joseph Emmanuel Prado - "Manuel" 214-757-6310 Currently has ads on Craigslist.

Jul 01, 2015 #1002257

Emmanuel Prala is his full name.

Jun 24, 2015 #999129

Hey, this guy Manuel cashed $1,600 in project money and never showed back up too do the work. I have pictures of license plates, registration and Dominic's ID. Do you happen to know Manuel's last name? The next step is to check with the city to see who the company is registered to. I'm trying to see if the police will do anything or if my only option is small claims court.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.