Same story as all the others.I wanted wood tile installed 'Emmanuel' came out with 'Dominick' his assistant who measured.

Emmanuel came back out with his DBA 'Joseph Prado' to collect the deposit and to give me the contract, I get a call from a cash checking place if it was ok for him to cash this check even though the work was not scheduled to start for over a week and the contract had not been signed. I told them no and I get a call from Emmanuel saying how I am not trying to pay him (even though no work has been started) I cancelled the check and told him we were not proceeding with the job.

Here are some numbers and emails. He's using RJP remodeling & construction or RJP renovations.

(972) 876-0448 is the phone number I talked to him on.rjp_construction_ren@yahoo.com & RJP.builders@gmail.com

jackdpiatt wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rjp Remodeling And Construction and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rjp Remodeling And Construction to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rjp Remodeling And Construction wood tile installation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rjp Remodeling And Construction?

Comments

New information 12/23/15

All In One Remodeling & Construction

2031 John West Rd. #100

Dallas TX 75228

469-423-7423

allinoneremodelingconstruction@yahoo.com Joseph Emmanuel Prado - "Manuel" 214-757-6310 Currently has ads on Craigslist.

Emmanuel Prala is his full name.

Hey, this guy Manuel cashed $1,600 in project money and never showed back up too do the work.I have pictures of license plates, registration and Dominic's ID.

Do you happen to know Manuel's last name?

The next step is to check with the city to see who the company is registered to.I'm trying to see if the police will do anything or if my only option is small claims court.